General conditions of use
for using the jovanybg.com website
General Terms and Conditions (“G&C”) – the conditions governing the relationship between the Users of the Website, on the one hand, and the Administrator, on the other, in connection with accessing the Website with the URL jovanybg.com, viewing and using the Services provided therein.
Administrator (“We”) – commercial company Jovany BG Ltd, registered in the Commercial Register of the Republic of Bulgaria, UIC 203247641, with registered office and management address in the city of Sofia, Vazrazhdane district, 100 Bulgarska Morava Street, 2nd floor, email address: o[email protected], which administers and maintains the Website.
Services – all services, resources and functionalities provided by the Administrator in connection with the functioning of the Website
User (“You”) – a natural or legal person who accesses the Website
Website – a dedicated space on the Internet with the web address jovanybg.com
Goods – products and other items that are subject to supply, demand and sales on the Website
II. Validity and effect
2. These GTC apply equally to registered and unregistered Users. The General Terms and Conditions do not consider or regulate any issues arising from or related to the provision of links to other sites, advertisements and software of third parties, insofar as these services are not performed by the Administrator.
3. The administrator reserves the right to change these TOS. The Administrator shall notify the Users of any amendment by publishing a message or notification in a prominent place on the Website. Any use of the Website in any manner shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of the then-current posted version of the Terms and Conditions. If the User refuses to accept the current version of the TOS, the same should not use the Website in any way.
4. The administrator does not give guarantees for the completeness or accuracy of the information, for technical or other omissions or errors on the Website.
III. Protection of personal data
5. By accessing the Website, the User accepts and gives his informed express consent that his personal data will be collected, processed and stored by the Administrator for the purpose of correct, problem-free and full use of the Website, according to the TOS and the Personal Data Protection Policy published on the Website , which is an integral part of these Terms and Conditions and is available HERE.
6. The administrator takes measures to protect the personal data of the Users, in accordance with the requirements of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data and other applicable provisions of Bulgarian and European law.
7. Characteristics of the Services
7.1 The services provided to Users on the Website have the following subject: advertising company site with web address (URL) jovanybg.com
7.2 The advertising site provides information about the services offered by the Administrator. The Administrator reserves the right, at its discretion, to expand the catalog of offered Services or to discontinue the offer of certain Services.
7.3 The Administrator provides and the Users use the Services “as advertised” according to the conditions and parameters specified on the site. The services and resources of the Website are used at the will of the Users, at their own risk and responsibility. The User is responsible for the selection of each Service and for their compliance with his expectations regarding the type, functionalities and their main purpose.
8. Order. Conclusion of a contract for distance selling.
8.1 The website does not offer a procedure for making an online purchase. It is purely informative and advertising.
V. User Profile
9. The site does not offer registered user profiles.
VI. Rights and obligations of Users
10. The user undertakes:
10.1 To use the Services and resources offered on the Website lawfully, according to their intended purpose and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and to provide true information about himself, not to impersonate another person, not to try to deceive others about his identity when carrying out communications through the contact information available on the Website.
10.2 To access the Services and resources of the Website through the technologies and means provided by the Administrator, realized by their usual functionality on the Website.
10.3 Not to use, reproduce, copy and distribute, in whole or in separate parts, the Website and/or the content published on it for any purposes (commercial or non-commercial), other than those expressly stated in the TOS.
10.4 To be informed about changes in the Website, Services and other resources, according to the information published on the Website about these changes.
10.5 Not to use the Administrator’s trademark and not to violate other intellectual property rights of the Administrator and third parties.
11. The user has the right:
11.1 To lawfully use the Website and all services for the purposes and within the limits of these TOU.
12. User Liability
The user is responsible for his choice of services on the Website and for their compliance with his expectations. Use of the Website and Services is at the User’s risk and You assume full responsibility for all costs associated with use of the Website. In case there is any doubt about the reliability of the Website and the Services, the User should not use the Services or any part of the Website. In all other cases, if, despite such doubts or reservations, the User continues to use the Services or the Website, the responsibility for this decision rests entirely with the User.
VII. Rights and Responsibilities of the Administrator
13. The administrator is not responsible for:
13.1 The quality, reliability, accuracy and performance of related services provided by other persons and organizations in connection with the functioning of the Internet, social networks, hosting and other services, in the event of traffic disruptions due to reasons for which the Internet provider is responsible or the persons providing related and other services available through the Website;
13.2 The quality of the Services when using faulty technical means, devices and/or incorrectly configured software by the User or for any direct, indirect, specific, incidental or other damages related to the use of software programs installed on the computer of the user;
13.3 Damages that are caused by inaccurate, unreliable, misleading and misleading information and/or data published by advertisers or other information sources on the website.
13.4 Losses to the User from lost profits.
13.5 The Administrator does not exercise control and is not responsible for the quality of the services of third parties and parties in connection with the sale, payments and deliveries of Goods ordered through the Website, nor does it guarantee the User’s satisfaction with the selected Goods.
13.6 The administrator is not responsible for delays in deliveries due to reasons beyond his control. Delivery times are indicative, depend on stock in the Administrator’s warehouses and may be extended if necessary.
14. The administrator has the right:
14.1 At any time, at its discretion, to make changes to the Services and the Website in connection with the maintenance, development and/or improvement of the quality of the Services provided by it, as well as to expand the scope of the Services, without written notification to the Users and without bearing responsibility for it.
14.2 To block the User’s access to the website in case of violation of these TOS, the Personal Data Policy and other written conditions that are an integral part of the TOS, including, but not limited to, when committed, attempted or in the event of a real risk of being committed by the User or by persons, using his profile, illegal actions, or actions that threaten the security and functioning of the Services and/or the Website, or affect the legitimate interests of the Users, the Administrator or its partners, contractors and other related parties, or for the protection of other significant public interest.
14.3 In order to improve the quality of the Services, when performing preventive measures, when repairing damage, updating information and other related activities, the Administrator has the right to temporarily limit or suspend the provision of the Services.
14.4 The Administrator reserves the right to seek, by all permitted legal means, protection and compensation for committed or suspected violations of the General Terms and Conditions, the Personal Data Policy and other written terms that are an integral part of these TOS.
14.5 At any time, at its discretion, to update or make changes to the prices of the Services on the Website without prior notification to the Users of these changes and is not responsible for their knowledge.
VIII. Use of the Website and Services
15. Permitted Use
When using this Website and all Services provided on it, Users must: (a) Use this Website to make only lawful orders and inquiries. (b) Not to make any false or fraudulent orders and enquiries. If there is evidence that such an order or inquiry has been made, We have the right to cancel it and inform the competent authorities. (c) To provide their email address, postal addresses and/or other data true and accurate. Users agree that We may use this information to make contact regarding an order or services, if necessary.
16. Unauthorized Use
In addition to other prohibitions set forth in these Terms and Conditions, Users are prohibited from using the Website or its content:
(a) for any illegal purpose or to induce others to commit or participate in illegal acts; (c) contrary to international, European or national regulations, rules, laws or local ordinances; (d) in any way infringe the Administrator’s intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of third parties; f) by presenting false or misleading information; (g) by uploading or transmitting viruses or other malicious code that will or may be used in a manner that will affect the functionality or operation of the Services or any linked website or other websites; h) to collect or track the personal information of other Users or third parties; i) to carry out any actions related to spam, phishing, scraping; j) to commit any obscene or immoral acts; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Website, the Services or any related websites.
We reserve the right to terminate/suspend your use of the Website, Services or related websites for violating any of the prohibitions set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
IX. Intellectual Property
17. The interface, content and layout of the Website, including, but not limited to, the Administrator’s trademark and logo, design, text, graphics, images, buttons, user interface, databases and content, as well as any combination of the above intellectual property property are the property of the Administrator or its licensors, unless otherwise stated, which are protected from copying, imitation, distribution, creation of derivatives and other ways of use according to Bulgarian legislation and international acts, conventions and agreements and cannot be reproduced , modified, disclosed, sold, rented or otherwise used without the prior, express written permission of the Administrator. By visiting and/or using the Website, the User does not acquire or obtain by default or otherwise a license or right to use objects protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights visible on the Website in any way that is not expressly allowed by the current OUs.
We respect copyright and other intellectual property rights and do not tolerate their infringement. If you believe that the Website, the Services or any content on the Website, including any content, infringes a copyright or other intellectual property right, you may report the infringement through the means of contacting Us.
X. Supervisory Authority. Alternative Dispute Resolution
18. The supervisory authority for the protection of consumer rights in Bulgaria is the Commission for Consumer Protection with address: 1000 Sofia, Slaveykov square #4A, floors 3, 4 and 6; tel.: 02/933 056 and tel. 02/9884218 and user’s phone: 0700 111 22, website: www.kzp.bg.
XI. Applicable law
19. The provisions of the current Bulgarian legislation shall apply to matters not settled by the current OU. Disputes in connection with the use of the Website and the Services and resources provided therein, which cannot be resolved through negotiations by mutual agreement or through an ADR authority, will be referred for consideration and resolution by the competent Bulgarian court.
Effective from 30.04.2023