Personal data policy
Effective from: 30/04/2023
1. Who are we?
Jovany BG Ltd is a commercial company registered according to the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria, with UIC 203247641, with headquarters and management address in the city of Sofia, Vazrazhdane district, 100 Bulgarska Morava St., 2nd floor, email address: [email protected], which administers and maintains the Website.
2. Validity and effect
Use of the Website, its services and resources requires consent to accept this Policy. Access to this Policy is permanently active at the following address: https://www.jovanybg.com/en/privacy-policy/
The Policy published here is applicable and valid only to users of the Administrator’s services available through the Website. This Policy does not apply to other websites, social networks, platforms or companies that the Administrator does not control, but to which they refer or are connected, directly or indirectly, to the services and resources provided through the Website. You should be informed that all such websites, social networks, platforms or companies have their own privacy policies and that we are not responsible for them. Please familiarize yourself with the personal data policies of other websites, social networks, platforms or companies before providing personal data through them.
The collection, processing and storage of the personal data of the users of the Website is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the European General Regulation for the protection of personal data EU 2016/679 (GDPR) and the applicable current Bulgarian legislation.
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any time. New versions will be posted on the Website. If you disagree with new editions of this Policy, you should not use the website.
“Personal data” is all data that contains identifying information (for example, name, address, phone, email, etc.). Before we receive and process your personal data, we require your express, informed and freely given consent to do so.
“Processing” means any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or a set of personal data by automatic or other means such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, distribution or other way in which the data is made available, arranged or combined, restricted, deleted or destroyed.
4. What data do we collect about you?
You have the right to access the Website without providing your personal data and registration. Access to the services of the Website requires the provision of personal data when sending an inquiry through the contact form.
Personal data provided by you:
When you send a message through the contact form, you will be asked for information that is only necessary to receive an answer to your inquiry. The collection of this data is carried out in accordance with the strictest legal requirements for security.
Use of the Website services requires that you are at least 18 years of age. By sending an inquiry through the contact form, you confirm that you are an adult with legal capacity to enter into contracts and assume obligations.
The successful submission of an inquiry requires the completion of certain mandatory fields marked as mandatory.
When sending an inquiry through the contact form, you should provide your:
– name and surname;
– email address;
– query text
Completing the optional fields during registration or in the process of using the services of the Website is entirely at the discretion of the Users.
The user is responsible for the provided contact information and other data that is false, false or refers to third parties (in all cases where the third parties have not given their consent), as well as for any illegal or malicious use of personal data and information.
We do not collect personal data that:
– reveal racial or ethnic origin;
– reveal political, religious or philosophical beliefs;
– reveal membership in political parties or organizations, associations with religious, philosophical, political or trade union goals;
– relate to health, sex life or the human genome;
– are provided by users under the age of 16 without the consent of their parents or legal representatives. The Administrator will delete any information submitted by or relating to users known to be under the age of 16 who use the Website, Services and Content.
Data we collect automatically:
Each time you visit the Website, we automatically collect the following data:
Information about your Device:
– We collect data related to your device (such as device model, version of the operating system and browser you use, and IP address).
– When you use the services of the Website, it is possible for us to collect and process information about your actual location (geo-location). We use a variety of means to determine location, including IP address, GPS, Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
Information we collect when using the Website services:
– Information about Internet pages that refer to the Website, as well as those to which the Website refers, date and time of visit, duration of visit, speed of loading of the Website, and other data in connection with your interaction with the Website.
– With the help of cookies, the web server can save, for example, the preferences and settings of the User’s computer, mobile phone or other device, which data are automatically restored on the next visit. Cookies are used, among other things, to improve the user experience, such as not repeating the login process on a subsequent visit.
– We use the following types of cookies:
o Session cookies – allow the Website to link the actions of the User during the browser session. They can be used for various purposes, such as to remember user preferences while browsing the Website. They could also be used for security when the User accesses internet banking or to facilitate the use of web-based mail. Session cookies expire after the browser session and are not stored in the longer term.
o Persistent cookies – stored on the User’s device between browser sessions, which allow the User’s preferences or actions throughout the Website (and in some cases across different sites) to be saved. Persistent cookies can be used for a variety of purposes, including user preferences and choices when using a website or to target advertising.
o Cookie settings in Google Chrome
o Cookie settings in Firefox
o Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
o Cookie settings in Safari
– Refusal of cookies by the User may result in limitation of functionality or inability to use the services of the Website.
5. What are the purposes of processing your personal data?
The personal data we collect is necessary to provide quality services and to provide you with timely technical and other assistance as needed.
We use the personal data provided by you for the following purposes:
– For the normal functioning of all services on the Website, including but not limited to: responding to inquiries sent through the contact form on the Website;
– To ensure safe and reliable use of services and content by verifying your access rights to the services and resources you have requested;
– To constantly improve the quality of our services and content by receiving your submitted suggestions, advice and ideas for expanding existing and introducing new services through our Website;
– To send you news, electronic newsletters, offers, interesting and useful information and other messages. If you do not wish to receive such messages from us or from other partner companies, you should notify us when registering or ordering, or alternatively at any time via the contact form or by email to: [email protected]
– To provide you with specialized information on the full use and access to promotions, campaigns, games and other resources on our website, as well as instructions, directions and other useful content through the data obtained about your preferences;
– To invite you to participate in surveys and user opinion surveys about the quality and satisfaction of the content and other resources on our Website;
– For other purposes permitted by law in connection with the quality performance of all current and future services and resources on the Website.
If the purposes change, we will inform you and ask for your express consent to process your personal data in accordance with the new purposes.
5. Who has access to your personal data?
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties unless:
– provide us with your express, informed and freely given consent;
– the third parties in question provide us with support under a contract for the purpose of providing our products or services;
– this is required by law or by virtue of an official act of a public body;
– there is a justified need to protect the rights, property or security of the users of the Website or another defensible public interest;
– this is required in connection with the sale of a business, of our company or its assets that are subject to confidentiality.
Our employees and partners have access to your personal data for the purposes of maintaining the Website and the Services, but they are bound by an obligation to observe confidentiality with respect to the data they access in connection with carrying out this activity.
Our employees and partners are properly informed about the importance of their duty of confidentiality and are responsible for fulfilling this duty.
We may share data that does not identify you personally with our commercial partners (media, marketing agencies and other business partners who have agreed to comply with this Policy) for the purpose of providing, with your consent, information about products and services, as well as promotions and offers.
For any other purposes not expressly mentioned in this policy, we will ask for your express consent, identifying our partners and the purposes for the transfer and sharing of data.
We may be required by court order or governmental authority to disclose the identity of a User, particularly in the event of an investigation into violations of third party rights or unlawful acquisition of personal data. In such cases, we are not obliged to notify the relevant User that his personal data will be disclosed to a state authority.
6. Your Rights
Under applicable law, you have the legally recognized right, without obligation, at any time to object to the processing of your personal data by sending an express request to us via the form for contact or at the following email address: [email protected]
You have the right to be informed before your personal data is provided for the first time to third parties for direct marketing purposes, or when it is used on behalf of third parties. You have the right to object to this transfer or use without incurring any liability.
You have the right to access the personal data we store about you, in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format, by sending an express request to us through the contact form or to the following email address: [email protected]
You have the right to request the transfer of your personal data to another administrator, by sending an express request to us through the contact form or to the following email address: [email protected]
In the event that some of the information we store about you is false or inaccurate, you have the right to correct it by changing the information contained in your profile, by sending an express request to us through the contact form or to the following email address : [email protected]
You have the right to contact us in order to request complete deletion of your personal data by sending an express request to us through the contact form or to the following email address: [email protected]
Also, you have the right to request a limitation in the processing of your personal data in relation to individual actions of collecting, processing and sharing them by sending an express request to us through the contact form or to the following email address: [email protected]
You have the right to require third parties who have access to your data to be notified of the restrictions, deletion or prohibition of processing of your data, in order to delete from these third parties all links, copies or replicas of your personal data.
In addition, you have the right to file a complaint with the competent authority in Bulgaria – the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data (PCPD), with the address Sofia 1592, “Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov” No. 2, or online here.
7. Where do we store your personal data and for what period?
Your personal data that we collect is stored on servers located in the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria.
We store your personal data for as long as you are a registered active user of the Website, or until the Services and/or the Website are terminated.
As an exception, the further retention of personal data is permitted by law only in cases where it is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and the right to information, to comply with a legal obligation, to fulfill a task of public interest or when performance of official functions assigned to us in our capacity as Administrator, for reasons of public interest in the field of public health, for the purposes of archiving in the public interest, for the purposes of scientific or historical research, or for statistical purposes, or for ascertainment, exercising or defending legal claims.
8. Technological and organizational measures for processing security. Risks
Our goal is to ensure the quality and integrity of the data provided to us by users of the Website. For this purpose, adequate technological and organizational measures have been taken that contribute to the protection, accuracy, timeliness and completeness of the data.
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. We implement the appropriate technological and organizational measures necessary to protect your personal data and the appropriate level of protection that ensures the confidentiality and integrity of the data and prevents the destruction, loss, unauthorized alteration or unauthorized disclosure of personal data.
In the event that we have provided you with a code/password to access the Website, you acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for the security and confidentiality of such code/password. Under no circumstances will we ask you to provide these codes/passwords to others.
Regardless of the measures taken to protect your data, you should be informed that the transmission of data over the Internet or other open network is never completely secure and there is a risk that third parties may gain unauthorized access to and use your data.
9. Contact details
For additional information, complaints or exercising your rights, you can contact us at:
– address: Vazrazhdane District, Bulgarska Morava St., 100, 2nd floor;
– phone number: +359 889 207 782
– email: [email protected]
– Contact form: Contacts
This Policy is in force from 30.04.2023 and is in accordance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and for the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).